Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Finally Broke Down.

Okay, I'm not a blogger. But I finally decided to have one because my sister kept asking me. I once commented that I had no idea what a blog was. It sounds like something you do in the bathroom. But, everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't I? I mean, a woman's gotta blog, right? But the thing is, I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to blog about. I guess I'll just have to wing it. So. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

Oh my gosh, I'm so freaking boring! This is like a nightmare.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

HAHAHAHA Well if you do recall you did have a blog YEARS ago!! I still have that link up...it says something about you working at wal-mart! I think you wrote like 3 times on that blog and than vanished!! Glad to see you're back! My blog is still the same...I"m like an original blogspot blogger! From the begining of blogs :)
You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore!!